4th ANNUAL CORPORATE FRAUD AND FORENSICS SUMMIT 2020
A string of corporate scandals and frauds have rattled India Inc. in recent times, resulting in decline in investor confidence and loss of shareholder value, and in extreme cases, liquidation of business. Theft of physical assets was the most common fraud experienced in the past year, vendor supplier or procurement fraud (17%) and information theft (15%) are the next two most frequent types of fraud experienced. Majority of organisations believe that they have become more vulnerable to fraud in the past one year. One of the areas identified to be of particular concern is information theft. Most senior executives believe that they are highly or moderately vulnerable to information theft risks such as cyber incidents.
The two-day summit allows delegates to revolutionise debate on real-life experiences and cultivate innovative solutions to reshape the quality of your corporate fraud detection & control program. Delegates will take back valuable information in regards to high level risk management program, upcoming challenges, broadening the fraud dialogue, profiling fraudsters, empowering internal audit committee, psychology of white collar crime, investigation framework, internal control program, recent trends in corporate fraud to upscale ethical standards in your organisation and take advantage of the many networking opportunities on offer.
Head Defined Benefit Operations
Chief Internal Auditor
PDS Multinational Fashions Ltd.
VP & Head Fraud Risk Management & Distribution Standards
Max Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Head Internal Audit & Risk
Randstad India Pvt. Ltd.
Group Internal Audit
Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd.
Head Vigilance & Fraud Mitigation (South)
Reliance Retail Ltd.
Director Fraud Intelligence and Investigations, Group Fraud Risk Management
Standard Chartered Global Business Pvt. Ltd.
Senior Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) & Head of IT
Senior Vice President - Global Audits & Risk
Diageo Business Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Head Internal Audit
Director - Group Internal Audit
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.
Head Enterprise Risk Management
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre
Global Head of Audit and Risks
Wipro Enterprises (P) Ltd.
Vice President- Group Internal Audit
AXA Business Services Pvt. Ltd.
Head of Internal Audit
Titan Company Ltd.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Business integrity through effective fraud control strategies and standards
- The potential of data analytics to counter fraud
- Establishing a 'perception of detection'
- Using digital forensics in Fraud investigations
- Interview preparation and proven techniques
- Building an effective anti-bribery framework
- Detecting white-collar criminals in workplace to avoid business crimes
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Gain insight from experienced practitioners into the challenges that affect anti-fraud professionals today
- Learn about the latest fraud schemes, leading-edge investigation techniques and the steps to developing an effective anti-fraud program
- Explore best practices from the India's top companies
- Expand your professional network with contacts that can aid your future fraud investigation
- Gain insights into the statutory and regulatory regime
- Protect your organisation with strategies preventing and responding to fraud cases
- Ensure organizational sustainability in the business environment of increased fraud risks
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Head of Fraud Risk Management
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief of Internal Audit, Internal Control & Compliance
- Chief Vigilance Officers
- Head of Enterprise / Operational Risk
- Head of Inspection
- Head of Banking Operations
- Head of Corporate Governance
- Head of Cyber Security
- Chief Information Officers & Chief Information Security Officers